Today as we wrap up this first season of Plateu to Profits, instead of having a guest on the show, I’ll be sharing my thoughts on the “power of done” and how to remove the number one bottleneck in your business.
But first, I want to thank all of you for listening to this phenomenal season and I want to thank every guest for being on the show. Here’s a quick recap of what we talked about this season:
Topics We Discussed This Season:
- Building culture within your business
- Growing your business through outsourcing
- Having courageous business conversations
- Marketing at it’s simplest form
- Secrets to writing a book that drives income
Jumping into podcasting has been a huge journey for me. It has been a key component of my business plan for 2 years. Now that I’ve finally launched, I have been able to use it as a tool to share my knowledge and expertise with many more business owners than I could have imagined. I’ve been able to create exposure for my business as well as make connections with phenomenal industry experts.
With that end result in mind, I often ask myself “why didn’t I just jump into podcasting?” if I knew that would be the end result that I was looking to achieve. To be honest, it was always a great idea, but it was always an idea that I procrastinated on until the moment I felt it was now or never. As business owners and entrepreneurs I know that we procrastinate from time to time, but once we put in the work and we finally make it to the end of the road, it ends up pretty darn amazing and that was my experience with podcast.
Questions I have for YOU:
- Do you ever feel as if you are the bottleneck in your business?
- Do you give birth to ideas, like the flame of excitement, but stop in your tracks?
- Do you feel as if you’d be a better leader to your team if only you could be a bit more decisive?
- Is your answer to change or new ideas “give me some time to think about it” but that “time” never comes?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why it’s so important to push procrastination to the side.
- What analysis paralysis is and how to avoid it.
- What the “bottleneck” is in many businesses.
- Why the fear of uncertainty keeps so many people from doing what they want.
- How to beat procrastination
I really do appreciate you being a listener and I hope you are gaining some valuable tips. Thank you again for listening to this episode. Until next time, remember…
The Plateau is just a platform for your growth.