Dr. Willie Jolley Elevates & Inspires People To Achieve Greater Success!
There are many motivational speakers, and then there is the one, the only, the incomparable Dr. Willie Jolley. He has been described simultaneously as a world-class, award-winning speaker and singer, best-selling author and media personality.
Dr. Jolley has achieved remarkable heights in the speaking industry, having come from humble beginnings of being a fired singer, who was replaced by a karaoke machine! He has gone on to be named “One of the 5 Outstanding Speakers in the World” by the 175,000 members of Toastmasters International. He has also been inducted into the prestigious Speaker Hall of Fame as well as achieving the distinction of Certified Speaker Professional by the National Speakers Association.
In 2012, he was the recipient of the Ron Brown Distinguished Leadership Award. In 2013, Willie was named, “One of the Top 5 Leadership Speakers” by Speaking.com and Business Leader of The Year by The African American Chambers of Commerce.
Willie uses his public platform to pursue his mission of empowering and encouraging people to rise above their circumstances and maximize their God given potential! Many know him as the speaker Ford Motors called on in 2006 when they were on the brink of bankruptcy, and he worked with them in 2006, 2007 and 2008 and in 2009 they were able to reject a government bailout and go on to Billion Dollar profits.
No matter the venue, from his exciting television appearances to his SiriusXM radio show, to corporate audiences like Wal-Mart, General Motors, Comcast, Verizon, Marriott or The Million Dollar Round Table…Dr. Willie Jolley keeps it moving with high energy and enthusiasm, as he delivers nuggets on how every person can live a better life, one day at a time!
Dr. Willie Jolley is the author of several international best-selling books including It Only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life, A Setback Is A Setup For A Comeback, Turn Setbacks Into Greenbacks and An Attitude of Excellence, which was endorsed by Dr. Stephen Covey.
Dr. Jolley holds a Doctorate of Ministry Degree in Faith Driven Achievement from the California Graduate School of Theology, a Master Degree in Theology from Wesley Theological seminary and a B.A. in Psychology and Sociology from The American University.
Questions I Asked Willie
- What are some of the things we should consider when building a business that will give us options?
- Have you always been a motivation for yourself?
- What’s your perspective on ‘the competition?’
- How do you pick yourself up when you fall out of habit?
What You’re Going to Learn
- How Willie started as a night club singer and transitioned to a motivational speaker
- What audiobook changed Willie’s life
- How Willie replaced the legendary Zig Ziglar on the Get Motivated tour
- Why you need to be better… when they ask you for 100%, give 300%
- Why Willie believes that knowing your “Why” will keep you motivated
- How your “gut check” moments will drive you