As an award-winning international speaker, author, coach, and entrepreneur, Cheryl Wood impacts audiences around the world with her bold and audacious approach to living life. Individuals and corporations have been impacted by her relevant, relational, and riveting message of unleashing your personal power to excel at your next level. She trains audiences to overcome self-limiting thoughts of doubt and fear by giving strategic steps to help them ultimately reach their goals. Through telling her inspiring journey of moving from secretary to stadium speaker in six years, Cheryl empowers her audience to embrace their next level, personally and professionally. Men and women who have been positively impacted by Cheryl’s content are more empowered to create the best version of themselves and become intentional in their performance and execution of their goals.
Cheryl is the CEO of Personal Power Enterprises, LLC and founder of the Play Time Is Over Women in Business Conference, and the Do It, Love It, Rock It training program which includes the Rock Your Stage University. She has been featured on the Dr. Oz show, ABC, Radio One, Fox 5 News, ESSENCE Magazine, Black Enterprise Magazine and multiple other media outlets. Cheryl has delivered the keynote for numerous organizations including Federally Employed Women, Department of Defense Media Activity, Virginia Women in Public Finance, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association, and Blacks in Government. Previous clients include Verizon Wireless, Small Business Administration, eWomen Network, National Association of Professional Women, Bowie Chamber of Commerce and Morgan State University.
Questions I Asked Cheryl
- Can you share your background/story?
- How did you step into what you knew you were called to do?
- What else told you that this was the right thing to do… that this was your calling?
- What made you decide to jump out of an airplane?
- Do you only work with women?
- What’s next for you?
- What keeps you grounded as you’re growing?
What You’re Going to Learn
- What made Cheryl decide she needed to leave her corporate career
- How a t-shirt business led to a speaking career
- What Cheryl did for a year (for free) to get better at speaking
- How Cheryl kept going (hint: the outpouring of feedback from people) while she was mastering her craft
- What Cheryl’s intention is for the impact she wants to make on the world
Connect with Cheryl