Bob Burg is a sought-after speaker at company leadership and sales conferences sharing the platform with everyone from today’s business leaders and broadcast personalities to even a former U.S. President.
Bob is the author of a number of books on sales, marketing, and influence, with total book sales of well over a million copies. His book, The Go-Giver, coauthored with John David Mann has sold over half a million copies and it has been translated into 21 languages. It has been released in a new, expanded edition, with a foreword by Huffington Post founder and publisher, Arianna Huffington.
Bob is an advocate, supporter, and defender of the Free Enterprise system, believing that the amount of money one makes is directly proportional to how many people they serve. He is also an unapologetic animal fanatic and serves on the Board of Trustees of Furry Friends Adoption & Clinic in his town of Jupiter, Florida.
Questions I Asked Bob
- For people who aren’t familiar with your book, can you explain the premise of your book, Go-Giver?
- Can you talk a little bit about the concept of “giving is profitable”?
- What questions should you ask yourself first when engaging in giving value?
- Can you review the 5 laws mentioned in the Go-Giver?
- How do you execute on each of these laws during the sales cycle with the customer?
What You’re Going to Learn
- What the key is to effective giving
- What selling really is
- What the elements of value are
- How the essence of influence is more pull than push
- What the opposite of compliance is (and why it’s so much more powerful)
- How can you be a Go-Giver in the digital age?
Where to Connect with Bob
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS