I am so excited to have Jamie Bennett on the podcast today!
Jamie Bennett is a dedicated professional who provides “The Gift Of Time” to busy people through her company, The LifeStyle Group. Jamie has 20+ years of process improvement and operations experience that she leverages to make her client’s lives run more efficiently.
Jamie started this business after deciding that she wanted to rewrite the script for her life while assisting busy professionals and creating a legacy for her only child. She also speaks frequently about mindset and her entrepreneurial journey. In her free time, she is an avid reader, an active volunteer at her son’s school and a mentor to three undergraduate students.
Questions I asked Jamie:
- What does being ‘present in the moment’ really mean?
- What kinds of services do you provide to your clients?
- When your clients aren’t used to delegating, how do you get them to shift that?
- What advice would you give other business owners to get beyond their plateau?
What you will learn from this podcast:
- What you can delegate to make more free time to focus on your business/personal life
- What three things business owners should consider delegating
- How to ‘practice what you preach’
- Placing a monetary value on your time
- How to start off creating the right culture in your business
Book reference: What Got you Here, Will Not Get you There
How to connect with Jamie Bennett