The one extremely critical ingredient to business success is COMMITMENT! Successful businesses begin and end with desire, commitment, and tenacity.
Commitment is defined as the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause. It is the measure of your level of engagement or obligation. Commitment is a state of mind.
If you are not 100% committed to your business, it will take you longer to achieve the success you are desiring. Life challenges, overwhelming events, and undesirable circumstances will get in the way and without a strong commitment and desire to press forward in building your business, it will be a painful process for you to get your business on track and moving forward and you may fail. Without commitment, other things, no matter how large or how small, will get in the way. Distractions will become your highest priority!
Here’s an alarming statistic:
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, 656,000 businesses were started in 2006. Of that number, ONLY 45% remained in business by 2013. The remaining 55% were either sold or shut down. Why did 55% fail to move forward in their business plan? It was due to the lack of commitment to the mission of that business.
MAKE A COMMITMENT TODAY AND STOP THE INSANITY!!
- STOP giving more of your time, energy and effort to another job or business!
- STOP setting your business aside!
- STOP directing your attention and focus to other people’s priorities!
- STOP being a part of the National statistics of businesses who shut down because of their lack of commitment!
- STOP following the crowd!
If you are ready to “screw business as usual”; if you are ready to take your business to the next level; if you are ready to make some purposeful and powerful moves in your business; if you are ready to take the necessary steps which lead to success, then you MUST make the radical move other successful entrepreneurs have made.
Increase your commitment AND get experienced help!
Engage a successful and experienced Business Mentor who will give you greater perspective, a concrete action plan, and instructions to implement strategies proven to increase client base, generate sustainable revenue, and take business to a new stratosphere!
I am a Business Mentor who knows through first hand experience what it takes to grow and run a successful business. I know what it really means to remain in the game for 18 consistent and consecutive years. I know what is required to take a business from start up to over $4 million in annual revenues. I have successfully developed, coached, and implemented growth strategies that have helped hundreds of businesses succeed. I know what it’s like to own and operate multiple businesses simultaneously. As a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Leadership Coach, and an Adjunct Professor of small business concepts, I not only have experience, but the credentials to go along with it. I have meaningful connections with officials within the U.S. Small Business Administration and other Federal and state governments. I AM someone one who walks the talk!
When you ask how do you choose the right resource, the factors listed above should always be considered. You must ALSO be committed to your success and ready to do the hard work. Otherwise you are wasting your time and your money.
Are you ready to go to the next level in your business? Are you ready to open the doors to greater opportunities? Or are you just simply playing around with this thing? The choice is yours. But if you are serious about not only designing your success but achieving it, then contact me. Trust me when I say, you won’t regret it.