Guy Timberlake is Chief Visionary Officer and Chief Executive Officer of The American Small Business Coalition (The ASBC), an innovative membership, education and networking organization aiding companies around the world with finding, qualifying and winning business opportunities in the government sector, and assisting government agencies with identifying viable industry partners to support their business and mission requirements.
He leverages a well-developed network of current and former Government officials and Industry executives to benefit The ASBC constituency. Under Guy’s leadership, The American Small Business Coalition is credited with enhancing the knowledge, skills and confidence of small government contractors, facilitating hundreds of productive partnerships between small, mid-tier and large companies, and contributing to the successful capture of contracts and subcontracts resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars in receivables for member companies and contract and corporate employment opportunities for thousands of individual professionals.
Questions I asked Guy:
- What is competitive intelligence?
- What benefits do you see when working through a program such as the Competitive Intelligence program?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to make sure you align yourself with the right people.
- The importance of making connections with people who will be key to the success of your business.
- How someone can get their foot in the door when there are already established relationships in that space.
- How to avoid hitting a plateau in your business.
- Tips on building business, fostering relationships, and growing as a company.
Connect with Guy
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS