Jennifer C. Foxworthy was born and raised in York, Pennsylvania. Once she graduated high school from William Penn Senior High in 1991, she embarked on a journey that would lead her into an illustrious career serving in the United States Navy. Jennifer served her country proudly for 21 years retiring as a Chief Petty Officer (E-7).
Jennifer is excited about her second career choice as a powerful motivational speaker, published author of her first book titled Tomorrow My Sunshine Will Come: Memoirs of Women Who Survived Domestic Violence and prolific blogger. She is involved in many activist and charitable organizations, founded a women’s conference, and is the host for a television show.
Jennifer is living proof that dreams, passions, and goals are obtainable if you trust in God, surround yourself with positive people, and put one foot in front of the other.
Questions I Asked Jennifer:
- What exactly do you do as a motivational speaker?
- How did you start speaking?
- What does it mean to be unstoppable?
- How did you transition “from warfare to welfare” within your business?
- Why should business owners engage in the unstoppable mindset?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What encompasses the business side of motivational speaking.
- How you can become unstoppable.
- What happens when you just show up as yourself.
- How leverage plays into your business.
- How Jennifer chooses what to sponsor and when to advertise.