Tenure, loyalty and chocolate cake. That’s what we’ll be discussing in today’s episode! Tenure and loyalty are two things we as CEO’s strive for and value; however, they tend to be the largest blindspots for many of us. Wanda is a lifestyle and leadership influencer who is not just today’s guest, but she has also been a personal mentor of mine.
She is an empowering speaker, philanthropist, and inspirational entrepreneur who has had her share of experiences after building and running a multi million dollar business for more than 20 years, Wanda discovered her passion for leading others to pursue their purpose in their lives. She leads discussions on leadership, honesty, and integrity in the work place and provides practical guidance that helps entrepreneurs, business leaders, and purpose driven visionaries realize what they really want.
Questions I Asked Wanda:
- Tell the audience a little about yourself and what you do.
- What is a business’ “chocolate cake?”
- What should we be looking for when trying to figure out what someone’s motives are?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What your “chocolate cake” is in your business.
- Why a commitment to yourself is more important than someone who has tenure.
- How to realize someone’s true intentions in regards to your business.
- The importance of listening to yourself.
- That not everyone will be with you in your business long term.