Nakia Gray is the powerhouse business woman behind Nakia Gray Legal, P.C. She is a licensed attorney and business consultant who passionately supports players in the new era of entrepreneurship by providing business-minded legal advice as well as branding and marketing strategy.
She enjoys helping others protect what matters to them most. From helping creative entrepreneurs and artists build profitable brands to helping families protect their legacy, Nakia combines her creative legal mind and savvy marketing skills to run a modern and innovative law firm.
In addition to building her own successful law practice, Nakia has over 15 years of expertise in business, marketing, and legal services. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, a Master’s in Strategic Communication, and a Juris Doctor.
Questions I Asked Nakia:
- What does it actually mean to be a virtual law firm?
- How would you describe your roll in your business?
- How long did it take you to find your way to your current business?
- How has the online legal practice community changed since you started?
- Is it important for all company’s to be online?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Nakia wants to help people build their brands.
- How strong online marketing has helped Nakia run a successful business.
- How Nakia responded to people’s doubts about her starting her business.
- Nakia’s advice for using photos you don’t own on your website.
Connect With Nakia
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS