Yvonne Bynoe is a business and success coach who teaches women how to take their expertise, skills, and training and use them to create powerful and highly profitable coaching or consulting businesses. Yvonne’s clients achieve momentum quickly because she combines proven marketing strategies with mindset practices.
Yvonne is a former attorney who’s written several books, co-founded a successful national organization and has been interviewed over the years in numerous media outlets including CNN, Fox, and MSNBC.
What Yvonne has learned as a business coach for high-achievers is that information alone won’t improve a person’s business results. Leaders also need to change their underlying beliefs and habits so that they don’t unintentionally sabotage their efforts to bring in new clients.
Questions I Asked Yvonne:
- How does one’s mindset play into the success of their business?
- How do you define a prosperous leader’s mindset?
- Can you share some of the success stories of businesses who have had a prosperous leadership mindset?
- Is there a formula that you follow to help business owners get on board with this particular mindset?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to start putting what you know into practice.
- The importance of having an overarching vision for your business.
- Why you need to have a “why.”
- The benefits of being open to change, even within your business.