Today I’m excited to have Shavon Smith on the show. Shavon is a small business attorney and the second presenter of the basic workshops in Prince George’s County. She is the founder of the SJS Law Firm PLLC where she represents business owners, entrepreneurs, and non-profits and helps them solve their business problems.
Questions I Asked Shavon
- How did you choose what method to use in regards to the way you worked with your customers?
- Why don’t you charge for an initial consultation for potential customers?
- When should businesses consider bringing in an attorney?
- What things should companies look for when seeking an attorney?
- What should a business owner expect when they go to work with an attorney?
What You’re Going to Learn
- Why Shavon focuses on fostering a strong relationship with clients.
- Why many businesses are choosing to open in Delaware.
- What Shavon looks for in potential customers/business relationships.
- The 3 things Shavon looks at when working with small business owners.