Sara Nickleberry has been an entrepreneur since 1998. After completing a Bachelor of Science Degree in 1994 from Eastern Michigan University majoring in Organizational Communications, Public Relations & Advertising, Sara held positions in the public and private sectors before discovering a passion for branding and marketing. After a number of years representing automotive companies at sponsored events such as Oprah’s “Live Your Best Life”, The “X Games Dew Tour”, The Chevrolet HBCU Tour and the NBA’s Rhythm and Rims, Sara transitioned to online marketing for her own home based travel business that she shared with her husband.
In 2008, Sara discovered the power of email marketing and social media. After years of studying and applying various online marketing strategies with her own business, Sara launched her social media marketing service in 2011.
Sara focuses on three areas of service: social media management, social media strategy, and social media training. She helps solopreneurs and small businesses establish an online presence, connect with their target market, and build an online community.
Questions I Asked Sara:
- How have you seen your business transform as a result of the whole social media scene?
- Is there a certain market that you prefer to work with?
- How do you leverage Instagram as a marketing tool?
- How do you create a strategy to attract individuals you’re interested in engaging with?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What social media platforms you should be utilizing.
- How Instagram compares to other social media platforms.
- What Sara does to take that conversation with her clients off of Instagram and to her website.
- Why you need to be consistent on Instagram.
- The importance of knowing why people are on Instagram.