Leadership sets the tone. As CEO of your business, your mind, body, and soul matters to your business. When the 3 (mind, body, and soul) converge, and they are healthy, the business wins in a huge way. When there is an imbalance between the 3, the business loses.
Milan C. Perry, International Health Lifestyle Coach, Chef and proud owner of SoNaturelle Wellness. A career changer who made a whole life transformation; from driving a FedEx truck to health, wellness, personal chef to high-level executives, then to lifestyle coach. Milan is an International Health Lifestyle Coach & Personal Chef to high-level professional women 40 – 60 years of age. As the founder of her Wellness Boutique Sonaturelle, where she mentors her clients on how to incorporate healthy living into their unique lifestyle so that they can stop struggling to fit into clothes they love, no longer have to shop in larger sizes, to love their body and feel good in their skin. Weight loss should be transformative and sustainable.
Questions I Asked Milan:
- How does having a healthy lifestyle impact a CEO?
- What types of things should a CEO look into in terms of wellness?
- Do you have quick tips for business owners to incorporate in day to day life?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Milan figured out how to combine her knowledge from culinary school with her passion for wellness.
- Why there is value in every experience you have as a business owner.
- Why Milan creates custom programs for her clients instead of selling one package.
- The effects of having a poor wellness routine.
- The value of incorporating exercise into your work life.