Nichelle Early offers nearly 15 years of management experience with a primary emphasis in the technical field supporting the federal government community. In 2012 she founded BreakForth Solutions, Inc. (BSI) with a chief focus of providing an organization where employees and customers alike could “BreakForth successfully” in their professional careers. Within one year BSI more than doubled its six figure revenue and shows no signs of slowing down.
Nichelle holds numerous certifications, has been honored awards for her work, is involved in several non-profit organizations, and is a well-regarded national speaker in relation to women’s empowerment, training, and development.
Questions I Asked Nichelle:
- Why did you decide to hire an advisor?
- What did you look for when seeking an advisor?
- How did you manage to blend your business and your personal life?
- What are the positive outcomes of using a roadmap?
- What is your true genius as it relates to the market place?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Nichelle believes you need to know your “why” when starting your business.
- How Nichelle broke into a male dominated industry.
- What a strategic roadmap is and how Nichelle has used it.
- How Nichelle believes intention plays into the success of a business.