Clarity, cash, and clients. Three extremely critical components of operating a growing, flourishing, and profitable business. Miss any one of these and you are in trouble. Capture any of them in the wrong order, and you plateau.
Today I’m talking to Wendy Anderson…
She says… “I’ve been a full-time profitable mompreneur for the past three years. I know first-hand what’s it’s like to invest into your business and NOT experience tangible results. I teach service based entrepreneurs how to monetize their ideas + expertise and streamline their business to systematically attract, convert, and retain paying clients. My goal is to help you shorten your learning curve and rescue you from the “I don’t know” hamster wheel to owning your next steps. If you are ready to work smarter + make more money visit me at www.wendynicoleanderson.com “
Questions I Asked Wendy:
- What types of businesses do you work with?
- How do the systems and processes you put in place for your clients relate to “clarity, cash, and clients?”
- What does a transformation with a client look like?
- What are common mistakes you see when you start working with clients?
- What changed for you when you hit a plateau in your business that allowed you to turn it around?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Wendy tailors a specific system to her clients to help them succeed in their business.
- The importance of knowing your target audience.
- What it means to have “clarity, cash, and clients.”
- The difference between value and offering.
- Why Wendy likes working 100% online.