Faith and business are the topics of discussion today. The question on the table is: can you have a successful business without jeopardizing your faith. That’s a question I get often from many CEO’s I work with. I can tell you as a faith-based leader, I started my business with that question as well. I try to make God my CEO… and sometimes it’s not easy. Today I’m talking to Kelly Leonard, a fellow business owner who shares the same standards that I do in leading a business with strong faith.
Today I’m talking to Kelly Leonard, speaker, trainer, award-winning CEO, and former Fortune 100 Vice President. A certified public accountant (CPA inactive) with more than 25 years service in the government, non-profit, private and public industries, Kelly has an innate ability to connect with diverse audiences across disciplines. Kelly is CEO of Taylor-Leonard Corporation in which she oversees training and business development practices.
Questions I Asked Kelly:
- How did you get started with Taylor-Leonard Corporation?
- What keeps you going in your business?
- How do you ground yourself when times get stressful?
- What do you do when you’ve taken on the wrong client?
- How do you continue to operate with intention?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Kelly gives back through her business.
- How she makes sure she doesn’t compromise her faith in her business.
- What Kelly does to get back in alignment.
- How Kelly has recognized other business owners with faith.
- What the Niamiyah Project is and how it’s changing the landscape of business.