Today we’re talking about the option of outsourcing your human resources department as a critical component of building your business infrastructure.
Pennie Hawks is a Business Performance Advisor with Insperity, a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 30 years. Insperity provides an array of human resources and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. Our mission is to help businesses succeed so communities prosper.
Pennie works with business owners to develop and execute HR strategies that align with the goals of the organization, mitigate risk, control costs and fuel growth.
She was raised by an entrepreneur, is an entrepreneur herself and now has the privilege of working with entrepreneurs. She knows that successful business owners must stay focused on leading and casting the vision for the company and find trusted resources that will help them manage and execute their plan. Her goal is to be one of those trusted resources.
Questions I Asked Pennie:
- What is Insperity and what do you do?
- What processes should you go through to protect your business?
- What is a professional employer organization?
- What’s the typical size of the business that you work with?
- What advice do you have for the audience?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The advantages of working with a professional employment organization (PEO).
- How a business owner can predict their yearly costs and avoid unexpected expenses.
- When to hire people to help support your business.
- The benefits to outsourcing your human resources department.