Now that the new year is underway, are you truly ready to take your business to the next level and make 2015 the most incredible year you’ve EVER had? Me too!
That’s why I am excited to share with you my secret formula to staying on track with your goals and strategic plans!
If you are like most business owners, you’ve found it impossible to achieve all of the objectives you set for each year. You begin each year with purpose and passion and great intentions…..and then in no time, daily distractions intensify. Before you know it, you are completely off track. Your annual roadmap is lost underneath piles and piles of paperwork, never to be found!
This year, make a commitment to STOP the madness and achieve all that you set out to achieve!
Most Consultants and Coaches are sharing ways to develop strategy and how to set goals. I would imagine you already know how to do that. And at this point, your strategic plan and goals should be set.
What I’ve found to be the missing piece to the puzzle is how to stay on track with your objectives. The key to achieving phenomenal success in 2015 is to stay on track!
Below, I share my secret formula to staying on track with your strategic plans, goals and objectives for the year.
- Be intentional. Keep your strategic plan, goals and objectives in front of you at all time.
- Be transparent. Share your strategic plan, goals and objectives with others on your team. Communicate your intentions so it is clearly understood.
- Be organized. Include your strategic plan, goals and objectives as a recurring agenda item in team meetings and management meetings.
- Be empowering. Delegate appropriate pieces of the plan to members of your team and give them the responsibility of engaging in and directly supporting the strategic success of the organization.
- Be focused. Commit to remaining focused on your strategic plan, goals and objectives. Start each day with a strategic plan to-do list and commit to completing at least one step per day that leads to the achievement of your goals.
- Be accountable. This is the one step where most people fail. Accountability is the most critical component of success! In the face of challenges and distractions, most people want to give up on their strategies or “modify” them. They make the fatal move of downgrading their objectives and changing focus. At that point, they are completely off track! Don’t fall into this trap! Engage a Business Advisor or Strategic Coach to keep you on track with your objectives. Collaborate with them at least monthly and engage them to help analyze and conquer hurdles and to calibrate when necessary.
If you are serious about making the necessary changes to your organization and ready to advance to the next level, Schedule your Complementary Business Success Strategy Session today.
I am currently enrolling phenomenal business leaders in my 2015 Business Breakthrough Program. This is a monthly program that is certain to make 2015 the most incredible year ever!
What can a Success Coach and Business Strategist do for you and your business?
- Gain focus and clarity
- Exponentially increase revenue
- Exponentially increase productivity
- Exponentially increase profit and productivity
- Increase and improve business relationships
- Form work/life balance
- Solicit success in all areas of business
Together, let’s make 2015 the most incredible year you’ve EVER had!
Anavo Transformation Solutions LLC